Thursday 14 June 2007

The story of the foot

So it's been two weeks and my ankle was still in pain on Monday. So much that I thought the worst. Luckily there was a spot open to see the doctor immediately. And what has happened is too silly for words. My ligament is actually quite ok now. It's still a tiny torn but that shouldn't hurt so much. The pain is due more to the fact that I have been still for a week, trying to walk on it as little as possible. That was the doctor's order from the other clinic.

The result? My Achilles tendon (ok I had to look that one up - my English is not that good) is a little bit confused with me not walking anymore and has become lazy. You can laugh but that actually hurts as well. New orders from the doctor: walk normally, do some stretching and massages so that the blood goes back to my foot and that my muscles tend to be more supple.

Good news is: it works... Yesterday was a bit painful but today is already so much better.
Bad news: more and more I realise I actually should have succeeded in my medical studies.... At least I wouldn't have to go to various doctors with different diagnostic each time....

You live and learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad you feel better, I was absent for a... certain time, Your Blog has changed but you know, it is always nice to read your adventures.

Greg

By the way, take care

Anonymous said...

Salut,
j'ai enfin remis la main sur la recette de tarte au citron d'origine mais vu que je l'avais modifiée sans rien noter, je vais devoir la refaire... Mais je ne t'oublie pas!
Je t'ai aussi taggée. Pour savoir en quoi ça consiste, viens faire un tour sur mon article du 27 août:
http://trottinette.wordpress.com/2007/08/27/7-choses-que-vous-ne-savez-pas-sur-moi/
Passe une belle semaine ensoleillée,
Biz.