Tuesday 5 June 2007

Life on crutches....

After years of skiing, snowboarding, swimming, running, playing tennis, it’s a miracle that I haven’t hurt myself sooner. However life on crutches is not as fancy and fun as I imagined. Beside the fact that my ankle actually hurts quite a lot, I am not managing those crutches as well as I would like to. I don’t know how people manage to look cool with them but I nearly fall every time I take a step. It's difficult to open a door, take a shower, ...Also, my other leg is now killing me.
Anyway, my own dumb mistake; should have trained more…. And I shouldn’t complain too much: it’s not the end of the world and I can stay home another day tomorrow. Yippee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est pour moi que tu as changé le noir en gris sur ton blog ? Si c'est le cas, c'est très sympa... et c'est beaucoup plus agréable à lire comme ça... mais rassure-toi, c'est toujours agréable à lire quand ça vient de toi...

Bisous...

Chouchou

Anonymous said...

Trop fort, on a droit à plein de photos ces temps-ci! :-)

Pour le fond gris, je vote pour.

Et dans la série: "Learn english with Littleclio", j'ai appris: "crutches".

---
Gilles

Brian Booth said...

Hum, I should come and read this blog a bit more often, I didn't know you were so badly hurt - churchill might have been right after all: "no sport!"

Just a tip, though: you're not ment to take your crutches under the shower - I don't think that anybody would look cool trying to enter a bathtub witht them...

Hugs and all the best for a quick recovery, if that's still needed