Saturday 20 January 2007

First post

After weeks, even months of consideration I have decided to join the modern world and have my own blog... How exciting. Remains the question in which language to write my posts. Since I have English, Flemish and French friends but can't really spell in Flemish, I will equally write in French and English so I keep everyone happy.

The idea of this blog came after I had spent a whole week in New York. I wrote several emails to tell my friends what I was up to but my friend Frédéric (who has a very funny blog) told me that it was a bit ridiculous to send emails when you can actually have a blog. Since he is usually right I will use this form of communication.

I still have to discover how to put pictures and stuff like that but I promise I will do my best.

Anyway, the most important: welcome to my blog and enjoy.

No comments: